Thursday, October 22, 2009

1st Scan

It has been a long time since I have opened this site .. bit too long I think but simply because I have been feeling so out of it. It would be simple if it was just morning sickness but alas I am sick throughout the day. Not sick like vomitting but sick like mouth taste terrible etc.

I have been meaning to put this scan pix up and finally have got around to doing it today. This scan was taken when the baby was about 9 weeks old which was about 3 to 4 weeks ago which mans I should be about my 12th week now.



My next check up will be in 2 weeks time and hopefully all will be well. I am eating as best I can and trying to get as much rest as I can. The truth is all I wanna do is sleep anyways ...have to push myself to get out of bed and to do much of anything else either.

I don't remember being this bad when I was carrying Ali but maybe because I was working and had to go to work. I also had to do the kids going to school thing. Now I am lucky cause Bob has a driver and he is able to do the transporting to school whenever he is free. That helps a lot especially since am so out of it.

Well, will keep you posted on the next check up!

No comments: