Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bob -- KL Thailand Cambodia Laos Part 5

Bob came back last Friday. He made it home from Siem Reap in three days. What a ride it must have been, I can only imagine how much their butts hurt!! *LOL* Those last 3 days saw 700 to 900kms of travel daily.

They left Siem Reap and travelled some 700 km (or more) to Hua Hin, the next day was Huan Hin to Krabi and the last day was direct to KL from Krabi.

I have downloaded their pictures but can't caption all of them cause am not too sure where all the places were. He narrated some of it but I can't remember now.

This picture was early in their journey and I think they stopped somewhere on the way to Hua Hin for a break. I may be wrong but whatever it is, nice beach!



They stopped for makan here ....

Ahhhhh .... untouched pristine white sandy beach. What a beauty! I am pretty sure this is Hua Hin.


The bikes all look so clean here and even their faces are all still so fresh. These are Bob's friends, Shahrul and Azmi. They seemed to have enjoyed the trip too. Bet if it wasn't for the Ramadhan just around the corner they would probably be in China by now. :D


No comments: