Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Latest on Baby Blues

Alhamdullillah I have passed the first trimester and am going into my 4th month. The morning sickness which starts in the morning and ends when I lay my head down at night has subsided and I only suffer in the late afternoons to nights now.

Of course that is on a good day! On other days, it just stays bad the whole day. But Sherie commented that I don't look as sickly as before and generally I do feel a bit better. I am also up for travelling now I guess and it will start with the exodus balik kampung next week.

School holidays start next week althought there are already days "but we do nothing in school all day so we would rather stay home". Suits me just fine cause I don't have to worry about shuttling them back and forth.

This is the last scan of the baby at 12 weeks and 6 days. The good doctor pointed out the head, a nose and arms and legs.
My next check up is just around the corner, before we balik kampung. Oh ya! We are also going to Krabi after Raya Haji. Can't wait ... just for a change of scenery and I can taste the sweet chocolate and banana pancakes!

1 comment:

anis said...

wow, to Krabi again! have fun & enjoy the banana pancakes! yums :-)