Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BEEN AGES

My goodness! I just realised that my last post was written in January. What have I been doing since then? Getting sucked into the routine of everyday life I guess. Once school started I just became plain lazy to do much.

An update for those who are interested: I am 32 weeks into my pregnancy. Yea ... not long more to go some would say but it still seems so far off somehow. When you see the figure 32 weeks, you know its only 8 weeks aways but when you say that's 2 more months, oh no! Now that sounds like so far off.

The girls are having their first exam for the term this week. It actually started last week and continues this week. Of course we are waiting for the end of the week cause it will be a week's off from school, Kafa, tuition and what not.

Where are we going for the school holidays? Afraid to say, we are planning to go to Krabi. AGAIN? Did I hear you say that. Oh well. It is a nice place to do nothing and just chill. Besides, Bob has had a very hectic 5 months and I know he wants to do absolutely nothing. Which I hope he can considering he can't even enjoy his Sunday cause he is so used to being busy and on the go.

I don't think I can withstand a longer journey and I know I can still get on board an airplane but there will be too much to pack and prepare for 5 of us. Getting in a car is so much easier as you can dump in it as much as you can. Milk bottles and thermos and pull up pants and what not for Ali. And at least going to Krabi I am allowed to stop as much as I want.

Am very much looking forward to the glorious food. Delicious tom yam and superlicious manggo with sticky rice. Awesome!! I will definitely bring back some upon request just hope it will withstand the journey.

Hope all of you are doing well!

No comments: