Thursday, October 7, 2010

Arrival in Paris

Hi!! We are back from a beautiful two weeks in Europe. It was a great trip and we enjoyed ourselves immensely. We arrived on a beautiful Friday morning and got caught in morning traffic to the hotel but that gave us time to digest a little.

When we got to the hotel we had booked online we were a bit disappointed we could not check in as the room was not ready. So we left our bags, went to look for breakfast and wandered the streets of Paris.

We walked down the street and came face to face with Champs Ellysee ... with cars buzzing around it. This is me and Khadijah trying to get our bearings to see where we were ...


I enjoyed walking along the streets of Paris. It is so pretty in Fall with the leaves turning a beautiful orange yellow. What I like most about Paris? The old buildings and the feel of the city. There are vibes of the city I don't really know how to explain but I like it and easily I would vote this as a favourite destination.
We walked and we walked that morning and found the Eiffel Tower. It was not warm although the sun was up. The air was nice and crisp and the sky was oh so clear. In fact all the time we were in Europe the sky is absolutely gorgeous!

Check out this picture and just how beautiful it is. I think I could definitely live in this city!

No comments: