Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Back to School

It's back to school and time to get the juices pumping! I was quite surprised how much I looked forward to the 2 week school break and enjoyed it to the max. There was no need to rush around all day looking at my watch all the time. There was no need to stress myself out about getting them ready on time. So why do we have to send them to school then right! (HAHAHAHA)

Yesterday was a good first day though. I felt very relaxed and not stressed at all. The two week break and the getaway to Krabi really help rejuvenate and revitalize the senses. It also helped yesterday that Nadiah decided she was not feeling well so she skipped school lah.

Ali who was sick during our holiday in Krabi is all better now and back to his usual tricks. He was very cranky the whole of yesteray but today he looks like he is feeling better and is busy moving furniture as I write.

I am already planning for the next school holidays but alas it will be during the fasting month. Darn!

No comments: