Sunday, June 21, 2009

To All the Dads ....

Today is Father's Day. Happy Father's Day! But dad's are not like mom's are they. They don't seem to make a big deal of it and have expectations if you know what I mean!! They don't expect presents and lunch and cakes and what not. Not to mean that we don't appreciate them but they just don't expect this frivilous things. Or are they frivilous? Hmmmm...

Najihah got her dad a mug that says I love Father while Nadiah didn't get him anything. She couldn't find anything she liked. Well, Bob isn't even home this morning, he went out riding the Ducati, dressed in his leather suit and all. I asked the girls if they want to take him out for lunch or some special treat and they just shrugged their shoulders and said I don't know.

So from that I don't know I just cooked lunch lah and let's just eat at home then. Maybe tea can be spent outside or even an early dinner then.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments: