Thursday, April 23, 2009

More pictures

These are some pictures which we took all over the place during our Umah trip. Have enlarged it following the request of Miss Anis. When I look at the pictures makes me miss being there so much. Even with the chaos and hustle and bustle of Mekah, there is a certain feel when there. Not sure how to explain it but if you have been there you will know what I mean.


This picture was taken just outside our hotel on the way to the mosque. Too bad can't see the mosque ... too much light
This is Najihah at Jabar Rahmah. This is where Nabi Adam found Hawa and they say if you climb to the top, those looking for their "jodoh" can write their names up there. Insyaallah, there is someone for you.

This was taken at Hudaibiyah, the camel farm. I think I posted this earlier but its for Anis. It was so hot, we just went out took picture and sat on the bus again

A picture of my mom in law and sis in law, Ali, Najihah and me at Gua Hiraq

No comments: