Saturday, June 5, 2010

What's New

It has been awhile since my last posting. Yup! Have been qite busy with the new baby and adjusting to the changes. What kind of changes you say? Changes in temperament of all the three kids, especially little Ali.

He is very loving with Khadijah no doubt and he even says I love you to her. He hugs her and loves kissing her. But never ever leave her alone cause you never know when he is going to "attack"!

I also have a new project on the way. A very exciting project too. Bob and I will be going to Europe after Raya in September and am so looking forward to it. Why? Cause we are doing an "Ebi and Shu". Huh? What is that? That is where Ebi and Shu take holidays all the time, at least twice a year, just the two of them. Without the kids! So yes, finally Bob and I are going on a holiday together. Just the two of us. Can't wait.

Where we going? We are going to Paris and Italy. It is so exciting cause we are driving from Paris to Rome. We leave back for KL from Rome. I have been busy planning our route and stops as well as looking at other details.

Of course I have been wanting to go to Paris with Bob for the longest time and am really looking forward to it. It has been my dream/wish for it since we got married. And finally 12 years later, InsyaAllah, it will become a reality.

And the drive to Italy will be a real experience too. We have planned several stops along the way including must stops like Bologna (Bob wants to make a beeline for Ducati) and we plan to watch the SBK bike race in Imola), Florence (Prada factory outlet) and Rome (have to get some historical sights in this trip too lah).

Aahhhh .....

Hehehehe ....

Oh yes ... do I hear you ask what about Khadijah? Well, hate it as I must, I will have to leave her. Let's just hope I don't chicken out or cry everynight whilst I am away.

Will update you more. Khadijah is doing great by the way. We are 26 days old today.

No comments: