Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ali is Three

My son Ali turned 3 years old today and it was nice to see him so excited when he set his eyes on his birthday cake. It was a simple day we had and an even simpler birthday event. We had tea at my mom's house.

He is absolutely crazy about Ligthning McQueen so of course that was the picture on his cake. He went WOW when I opened the cake box. His nenek got him a cake too with a 3D car in red on top. He was estatic to get two cakes with cars written all over it!

Looking at Ali, I can't believe how fast time has flown by. These past few months have been quite eventful for me, with the new baby and all. Still can't believe I have four kids now. Najihah turned 10 this year. Now that really got to me how fast time has flown by.

Ali was so adamant about eating the whole portion of Lightning McQueen which of course he has not but no one could have that portion of the cake. The slice is still on the table and I wonder how long it will be left untouched. It was really a beauty of a cake and the red and black colours really stood out. The colour didn't come out too well in the picture here though.
Well, there will be more pictures later! Happy Birthday my dear son ...




No comments: