Monday, May 11, 2009

The 9th Birthday

This is my 9-year-old Najihah. She enjoyed a quite birthday. Funny to say that at such an age but seriously. The night before her birthday we cut her cake. In fact I didn't think of ordering the cake until she asked me if she could have one and she was so specific, she wanted an ice cream cake. So ice cream cake it was from Haagan Daaz (it was really good too)

On her birthday itself, she and her sister played the whole day until we went out for dinner that night. I just can't believe how fast time flies!
She is also the easier one to take pictures of compared to Nadiah who never wants to pose or smile for the camera! She also likes to keep her hair long to look like Rapunzel! Urgh ... I hate it especially since she goes to morning school. It is quite a chore just to get the hair ready!

The cake was kinda hard as you can see from the pictures so Ayah had to help. Nadiah was most excited I think.

This is the cake from Haagan Daaz. It has two flavours that is chocolate and strawberry. For the two flavours you have to pay 10 per cent extra by the way. But the good thing about it is, there is no cake in between. It was just ice cream!
In case you are wondering I got her a jewellery/music box. She has been hankering for one. I still can't believe she is nine!




No comments: