Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ali at the Barber

I took Ali for his third hair cut today and nothing much changed from the last time. He cried and cried and cried. I guess the difference this time is that he thrashed around. Lucky he didn't try to grab for the scissors or the clippers!

Nadiah tried to get the best shot but it was a bit difficult. Bob's driver and Sam our family friend even dropped by at the barber to see Ali get his hair cut. Free show lah for today!

The best part is, when we came home I asked him who cried just now, he said MAMA! and even made a crying face! Funny!!!
But he looks much cooler now but alas he lost that masam smell I like from his sweat. He has very thick hair and sweats so easily sometimes even when he sleeps. What with the heat these days bet he is just as happy to have it all off!
The next trip to the barber he will be older. Wonder what it would be like than.

3 comments:

anis said...

ayo....kesiannya!! he is afraid of the vibrates & sound. maybe use earphones and let him listen to the mp3 nxt time? :)

nadia said...

I can't help smiling at his second picture - he's giving that "I had been forced to" look. But like you said, he's going to appreciate the haircut now that he's probably feeling cool and lighter :)

damaq53 said...

i'll forward to you some of the pictures i took with my iPhone.