Monday, September 14, 2009

Cookies for Fun

I finally found the energy to make cookies with the kids and what an experience it was with little Ali. He was literally all over the place. But amidst shouts of "Ali, NO!" we managed to bake 3 types of cookies. The first 2 taste mych better than the last one I baked. The last one I baked was taken from a Malay recipe book ... you know how every cookie just taste the same with only a small variation in between ...well, that's how it tasted I guess.

The girsl had a fantastic fun time though and I am glad. After all, it was an activity for the kids too. Bob took some great shots of Ali making a mess but have not had time to download it yet. He was eating all the chocolate chips instead of putting it as decor for the cookies! And he insisted the pump to cream out the cookies was a gun of some sort. It was quite funny to see him threatening us with it.

Exactly 5 days left of the Ramadhan and it is taking its toll on me. Am tired but for a reason (shhhhh..., will tell at another time). The two girls have not missed a day yet except for Nadiah today. She was getting ready for school and insisted that she was hungry. So of course I let her break fast and off she went to school happily.

Let's see how the remainder of the days go ...

No comments: