Monday, August 4, 2008

Birthday Parties

I love birthday parties, be it for me (hehehehe) or my loved ones or my friends or even going to friend's kiddies one. They are well, fun and quite a thrill. Tiring too. It is a good way to celebrate life and also a good way of catching up with friends.

If it's a birthday for your child you are bound to invite your friends who have kids rite? Well, that is how you get together out of the box kinda situation. There is a different ambience and feel in the air.

These days parties are mostly held out of the home for many reasons. Maybe one requires more space or maybe its just easier so you don't have to clean up. I think McDonald's started the trend of organising these kinda parties and before long everyone else was offering the same deal. Trust those Jews to be trend setters.

Even restaurants are offering locations for parties. And event planners are making money too organising these parties. You can hire a planner not only for your birthday parties but for any do whatsoever.

Yesterday I went to a friend's son's birthday. It was great. The food was simple yet sufficient and the party pack was a hit with my kids!

Know what? I want to be a party planner. I promise I will b affordable. Anybody want to hire me?

1 comment:

Matapena said...

Yat, nak buat birthday parties pulak? Though I must admit that memang seronok. It's not a skill easily mastered. However in your case, I suspect you just wanted to be involved in the cake-making. Make the cake and then EAT it. :)