Friday, August 1, 2008

Islamic Tourism

Today I read the papers about how the Government wants to promote Islamic tourism. I wonder what that is exactly and I wonder if the Government knows what that is too. I wonder if they know anything at all about tourism.

To make sure their vision works, they will send troops to other Islamic countries to study how the other countries do it. Malaysia has this habit of being copy cats, and this is very sad. We don't have hundreds of buildings that oooze with Islamic history you know. Whatever historical buildings we do have left they are probably thinking of tearing it down and erecting multi-billion ones.

It is a tireless issue when you rant on and on about tourism. I don't really feel like going on it today lah. Changed my mind.

********************************

On another note, my friend Ebi is in the papers today. He is in the papers a lot since he joined Rapid KL but today is different cause he has his picture in. I think Ebi you should give them some better mug shots of you lah!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Matapena said...

I never gave them any mug shots. They stole it from the website (effective immediately, I have instructed my team to take better pictures...)...