Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Blues

We have heard this term Monday Blues so many times sometimes I think it gets abused! What does it really mean have you ever wondered? From my understanding, it simply means having a hard time getting over the weekend and getting into gear for work and the week ahead.

But they always say once you get through Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday will be a there in no time and before you know it you will breeze through Thursday and Friday!

Today it is back to school for my kids after a week-long holiday. A week is not long enough they say. I think it is! Lucky we took them on a holiday even though short ( we went to Perth and also to Bukit Mertajam) if not I would have been going out of my mind wondering how to keep them occupied.

My two girls are one and a half years apart therefore they have become quite good friends and manage to find ways to keep themselves occupied. Thank god! Infact they are always in their room figuring out new games to play and new ways to transform their room into a restaurant, a classroom or a little shop! Such fun being kids and having all the imagination in the world, isnt't it?

Well, their school bags are packed and uniforms ready. Just a few hours more to go before I send them off. So far, it is a good start to a good week!

Have a good Monday y'all...

2 comments:

Matapena said...

Tell me about Mondays. My bluesy days began last Thurs when a certain leader tried to be a hero when the companies he attacked both belonged under his ministry. And I was in Singapore and yet managed to respond effectively.

Today also another bodoh thing, when the DAP attacked us for not responding to them when we were directed not to do so by the SAME MINISTRY.

Yes, it's a bad day for me too.

Sundaelicious said...

Well, what did you expect? You ain't in Singapore lah!