Saturday, October 25, 2008

Nadiah turns 7

Nadiah, my second princess, turned 7 on Oct 24. She was a little upset we had no birthday party for her this year. I already told them no more. Maybe the next one when they are 12 or something. Birthday parties are fun of course, but it is tiring. Am trying to set a new trend to their birthdays. Let them know there are other more personal ways of celebrating a birthday. Besides, it was a school day.

Nadiah was a little upset that her birthday does not fall on a public holiday like her elder sisters. Which means she still has to go to school and parents still have to go to work.

She wanted to go to Chillis for dinner so we took her there. Didn't invite the whole family, meaning siblings, just my mom and my sister. We invited those who were not married yet!! Hahahaha

This is me and athe birthday girl. It is so hard to coax her to smile. She doesn't like taking pictures

This is Ali. He was so excted seeing the cake. The icing was hard so we let him have a go at the cake. He kept on prodding and pressing everywhere

This is my sister, Aishah, helping Nadiah cut her cake. It was butter cake when I had asked for chocolate ... hmmmm...

Nadiah starts to show some excitement here when she was about to cut the cake. We asked her if she should get all the waiters to sing her Happy Birthday like she has heard them to before. She screamed NO!!!

Finally a little smile on her face. It must be because she got in her head, I want to start destroying Barney. The little Barney on top is made from cake. She ate some then started mutiliating him. At the back is Bob trying to coax Najiahah to do what I am not sure. Some sibling rivalry going on the whole day

Nadiah trying to convince her aunty that yes, it is okay for me to hurt Barney!

This is my mom and here is Ali who was the most excited. He couldn't take his hands off the cake!

Finally, this is Barney with no eyes, his tail has been eaten and his face, well ... he doesn't look like him anymore. Bet he is not singing I love you, you love me right now!

All in all, it was a good evening and a good birthday. You know why these kids want parties so much. Cause they get all kinds of presents. Oh well ... better this than nothing Nadiah!

Happy Birthday Nadiah...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nadiah! What a lovely pink cake too. May I know u beli kat mana Yati? I have two b'days coming up & I can imagine my daughters flipping when they see Barnie all cast up. hahaha

Sundaelicious said...

Its a new cake lady I tried. Her name is May. She stays in Kelana Jaya