Friday, March 6, 2009

Belgian Chocolate Anyone? It's A Great Pick-Me-Upper

I have not written much this week. Feel a bit burned out actually. Today I told another parent at school how I can't wait for the school holidays to come as I feel bored. Not tired. Bored. Yes, bored of sending and picking them from school. Bored of having to make sure they get ready on time. Bored of the tantrums of why must we and so on and so forth. I can't wait for next year when they will both be in the same session. Then again, maybe its just me PMSing ... I feel bored about so many things today.

I wish the wind will blow me away. Blow me away to Paris. Blow me away to any part of France. I wish I could be there. That is where I want to be right now.

Have you ever wondered what your life would be like if you had done something differently way back then. It is not so much a What If question but just a wondering question. Not sure what the difference is lah.

I wish sometimes our schools believed in education out of the classroom. But for that I must have lots of money right. Then I would take my kids away at least for 3 months out of school and we can see the world together. I am sure taking them backpacking in India would teach them more about being humble than one year in school.

Yes, there are so many things I wish now. I think its not bored with school as I said earlier. I think its just bored today. PMSing. Must be lah. What else could it be. Bet whoever reads this will also be wondering what is wrong with her today. Sigh.

I know what will cheer me up. Not that I am feeling down. I am just feeling bored. That's all. Bored. And retail therapy is out of the question. Last week bought a pair of gorgeous slippers from Stuart Weitzman. I shouldn't have but it was just gorgeous, had my name all over it. It is pink. Maybe that's why. I love pink. One of my girlfriends scolded me the last time I wanted to buy another pink handbag. I love pink. What to do. I have all shades of pink handbags. Yea ... well ... I love pink. Hehehehe...

I am also a bit upset with Facebook past few days. They were having some problems and I could not open Scrabble. I still can't open it today and all my friends can. I am upset with that too. Maybe that is the actual root of the problem.

I know what will cheer me up. For now at least. Haagen Daaz Belgian Chocolate. YUMMY!

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hayo..boring oso can buy stuart weitzman aah? hehehe..I like that :)

Anonymous said...

i can so relate to this Bored-dom. blah!

Matapena said...

When it comes to shoes, every single thing will have your name on it!