Monday, March 16, 2009

Can I Do Nothing ....

School holidays are here. And we have nothing planned so far. Well, it is only for a week and how much can be done in a week anyways. I assume Bob is busy cause he has not said anything about going anywhere either.

Of course I can think of taking them to many places but then again, I am happy to just sit back and enjoy not having to drive them around this whole week. That is just bliss!!! Besides, the week will go by so fast and before you know it, it will be Monday again and the whole routine will be back in gear.

I was thinking of taking them to Genting Highlands though. Najihah has been asking to experience a cable car ride. What do you think? Is it worth it? I have been up only once and that was when it first opened. I remember the ride up and down being really scary. I am a bit wary of heights see!

Other than that, there is the usual Aquaria, Petrosains and what not. Maybe I should attempt the zoo. Hmmmm... now that is a thought. Or maybe Sunway Lagoon's petting zoo is good enough lah. Our national zoo is just so far away!

What else to do other than that! Like I said, it is my holiday too. And I want to do absolutely nothing!

1 comment:

Matapena said...

Take them karaoke. Like what I'm doing now! :)