Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Little Ali

Ali is growing up so fast and before you know he will be two years old come July. It has been an eventful 20 months with Ali around. He keeps us on our toes. Which explains why my waist is slimmer these days!

Today I caught him climbing up all the way to the top of our wooden doors. And no, before you ask, he does not watch spiderman!

He can say more words these days and understands the meaning. He says "nice" very well and finishes it off with "mmmmmm". He knows when to use it too and it is mostly food related. But the other day in the car I was putting up some lipstick and he was looking at me so adoringly and he said "nice". I was impressed! I think only my son will love me so unconditionally.

Isn't he adorable? Melts my heart when he smiles. Sigh ... many of my friends say he looks more like Bob these days. Ya, well ... he is still my apple!

Whenever I am having a bad day, Ali will always make me happy....

No comments: