Friday, December 26, 2008

Elephant Ride

I actually got on an elephant! eeeeeee....what your kids make you do. It was in Pai and the kids really wanted to have a go. I said the poor elephant but according to Najihah, that was the favourite part of the whole trip for her.
The guy pads the elephant up with a seat of the three of us. You can also choose to go on the elephant without any pads or a seat. You can also choose to sit on his head, between his ears.

There we go. How was it? Hmmmm...feels a bit high and I had to hang on really tight especially when the elephant goes down hill. So afraid or slipping off.

You can even choose to go into the water with the elephant. No lah, I didn't do that. There are numerous elephant farms you can choose from. Maximum ride is one hour and maximum amount of people is 2 kids and 1 adult. Ride was affordable ...

That is us after the ride. And no, I would not do it again. Thank you very much!

2 comments:

damaq53 said...

was that the biggest elephant they had for rides? yeah i have always wanted to take my kids on one of these elephant rides but our timing weren't always right - rainy season and all that.
how long was the ride for, an hour or two?

Sundaelicious said...

The ride is for an hour but I cut it down. Couldn't take that long!