Monday, December 1, 2008

Time After Time

It was a crazy weekend. What I did, I can't remember now. But all I know is that it all went by so fast. Saturday came and then Sunday finished. Time flies by so fast these days. A friend commented that it is because we are getting older that is why time flies by so fast. hmmmm....

Age makes a difference then does it? I remember when I was in school, time seemed to crawl. Days were so long, months were longer and years took forever. Now that I am 36, it seems it was just the other day we were sitting at home enjoying the New Year's eve fireworks.

So what plans do you have for New Year? Where will you be? What are your resolutions? I gave up on resolutions a long time ago. They are over rated and they never seemed to work for me anyways. You forget them the next minute after you declared them.

I do however have some plans for next year. What are they? Actually I don't know yet. But I know I will be busy as can be. Najihah will be in Std 3 and in the morning session and Nadiah will be in Std 2 in the afternoon session. Isn't that enough? And somewhere in between that I have to juggle tuition and KAFA. Wish me luck!

No comments: