Friday, December 26, 2008

Where We Went

I tried to cut and paste a good map I found of Thailand showing you all the places we visited and stopped at but can't seem to paste it and get it at a good size so here is the link:


If I cut and paste it it gets to this size: POINTLESS!



But looking at the map, we did drive a long way didn't we. All in all we took one week to get to Chiang Mai! I enjoyed the drive and yes, would love to do it again!
Just to recap again the journey up to Chieng Mai which took us one week. From Wang Kelian border off Perlis we stopped at Krabi, then Khao Lak, Chumphon, SuphanBuri, Phitsanulok and then Chiang Mai. We spent 2 nights in Chieng Mai to attend to some car problems then moved to Pai for two nights. After that we went back to Chieng Mai.

2 comments:

damaq53 said...

fantastic! you did go a long way to chiengmai...i didn't think you would do it. your uncle azahar would have been ecstatic about joining you guys too, if he was still around. it has been quite sometime since he passed away but i think of him all the time...i miss my buddy, really. everytime i think of him, i would ask god to forgive him (and me too).

Sundaelicious said...

Yup! It is still not too late for you to join the last leg of the trip you know...

I don't think Arwah would have seen me doing that drive with the kids and all!

Al Fatihah