Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ali's New Hairdo

I finally did it ... I took Ali to the barber yesterday. At 18 months he finally got his hair cut. It was something I should have done a long time ago but I liked him in his long hair. I will leave it to you to compare ...

This is how he looked like with all his soft baby hair ....

After a crying session at the barber for about 20 minutes and RM5 later, I came back with Ali looking like this ...

He cried from the minute he laid eyes on the barber, all through out the hair cut and only smiled when we finally left the premises

He cried looking at all the hair that was falling all over him. He cried when the barber touched his head. He cried when the barber combed his hair. He cried when the scissors was near him. He cried even when the barber gave him a sweet to pacify him. And the sweet didn't work!

But now I think he is happy. Am sure his head is lighter and he doesn't scratch his head so much now as he sweats a lot ...
Wonder when or what the next trip to the barber will be like!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hayo. I'll cry too if I were him. Ali macam those trainees in khidmat negara. hehhee