Thursday, January 8, 2009

First Week of School and Going Strong

It has been four days since school started and I fall asleep way before 10pm except for last night when I decided to watch some TV. This morning I am quite regretting it cause I am really sleepy now.

How has the first week of school been treating you? My BFF told me yesterday we can't do lunch this month at all cause she is busy being the SUPER WORKING MOM. Yup! We all know how that feels!

On top of running around getting them ready and on time for school, for KAFA, for tuition and mengaji classes, I have to deal with tantrums too. I can well understand they are just as tired from the shock of going back to school as well as the rigid timetable but what to do ...

Najihah has to be asleep by 9 and no later than 9.30pm if I have my way so she can get enough rest for her early start which is at 6am. I give Nadiah a little more time to sleep but she has to be up by 7am to be at KAFA classes at 7.45am. Nadiah is in the afternoon session and school starts at 12.50pm which is also when Najihah gets out. Then its rush home and let her rest and have lunch before going for KAFA at 2.30pm. The girls have tuition at night twice a week. Mengaji is also at night twice a week. Piano classes are on Saturday.

And now some of my friends want to propose swimming classes. I like the idea very much but the thought of putting another activity on their already tight schedule. Oh well ... I think even their father is not as busy. "LOL"

Tonight after school we are going up to Bukit Mertajam as my in-laws are returning from the Hajj. Know what that means right? Yup! The girls get to skip school for a day.

No comments: