Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kids in Janda Baik

When I went up to Fraser's Hill with my friends last weekend, Bob took the kids to Janda Baik. We have a friend who owns a beautiful sprawling bungalow there. It is by the river and a really nice place to chill. He has a homemade lake where you can go boat paddling too.

The kids love the river and we have even camped out there a few times. It is really cool at night and almost freezing in the morning. I remember one time we were camping out but we had to run into the house in the middle of the night cause it started raining too hard.

Ali as usual, loved being there as the pictures show. He loves the water now and also the camera!

This is our neighbour, Cikgu Rahman, obviously trying to catch some fish into his net. Not sure if he was succesful though ..

I like this picture best, Ali chilling with Bob up at the house. I like the way their positions are about the same. Ali follows everything his father does these days. Must be careful what Bob does I guess!

The water must have not been so cold cause the girls don't look like they are freezing here. But then again, they don't look so wet either!

Ali all decked out in his swimsuit ... looks a bit forlon though. Maybe missing his Mama?!?

I love these pictures and the happy faces of the kids. Even kids need some time out and a chill break huh!

No comments: