Thursday, July 30, 2009

Friends

What would you do if I sang out a tune da di da la di da We could try with a little help from our friends, yes we could try with a little help from our friends ....

Can't remember all the lyrics but that is the song going through my mind this morning. I believe with friends you can achieve so many things and do so many more things. What would life be without friends? Lonely of course ... and sad don't you think. All you would have are your family. I am not saying that family is not good enough but you still need friends.

Family are always there and there may be times you take them for granted. Chances are they also have their lives to deal with. For instance once a sibling gets married and has kids, they would probably spend more time with their spouse and their kids. Which means less time for brother or sister which they used to be rather close with.

Yet it is important to maintain that closeness and you could do this through phone calls or smses. And perhaps catch up once in awhile.

I forgot the point I was going to make when I started this story so ... I think I will stop here!

No comments: