Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ali ...

My little Ali is 16 months this month and is growing up way too fast. He is becoming a little mischievous and oh so cheeky!
This post is just to share with you some of the latest pictures of Ali ....

This was taken at my friend's house. We had to hide the remote controls from him. My friend had to call me the next day to ask me where it was! Ali has his own set of remote controls at home, the ones that he spoilt of course!

He seems to love the camera! Always ready to pose and grin at it

Wonder what his little mind is thinking here...what little mischief to get into next perhaps!This was taken by a friend, Nizam, in Janda Baik. I love the black and white look...

My little heart breaker!

This was taken during our recent open house. Ali was the best host ever, he smiled and grinned at everybody who was in the house. He was, as you can imagine, equally as busy!

No comments: