Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More from Jakarta

Guess who was on the same flight as us to Jakarta? Ashraf Sinclair. We took this shot of him when waiting in line to clear immigration checks. He was there for his wedding to Indonesian starlet Bunga Cinta Lestari. Cool name huh! maybe we can name our kids like that without getting raised eyebrows!
We travelled confortably in Elona's black Alphard. People in Jakarta like to buy black cars cause their second hand value is better


This was the first night we arrived. We went to a club near by to listen to some live music. The music and performers were really good. The place was not so happening as it was pick-up joint. Infact some of those mat sallehs were trying to catch the eye of Hazleen, Suzana and Shariah!

See! I actually got on that plane. I left Ali for 4 nights! I still can't believe that...sigh...

We were waiting for the plane at the satellite building. I like going to that building cause I don't go there often. They even have a Thomas Sabo counter there

What is a holiday without food right! My friends brought me to the best restaurants and we were treated to meals by wonderful hostesses who gave us a good spreas. This was at Elona's good friend's house, Neena. She gave us an authentic Indonesian meal. This fish (here it is called Kaloi) is fried really crispy

The rest of the buffet spread at Neena's house. Gado-gado I didn'y eat, only because I was so full already. The tempe she fried was fantastic, forgot to ask for recipe lah

The Sista's taking a lunch break. This is a Chinese restaurant and the food is excellent. The mango juice was the best tasting ever!

The restaurant had this basket which they cover with a cloth for you to put your handbags in instead of putting it all over the chairs minimising space. Good idea ya..

Shariah and me at Senayan City. Very nice mall...this was the night we went to watch the latest Bond flick. Which I must add was really lousy!

No comments: