Thursday, February 5, 2009

Good Day!

It is a wonderful day today. I had a good start to my day and I feel good. I hope this good feeling will last throughout the day. It was probably because I had a good night's rest (?) Oh well ... whatever it is, I am enjoying my Thursday.


Even yesterday was a good day. I broke away from the usual routine. I told Najihah not to go for KAFA and I didn't take Ali for his weekly play gym class at KidxSports at OU. Instead, I went for dessert with my two girl friends and we did some retail damage at Ikea after. We ended the evening with Ikea hot dogs and ice cream cones. It felt good, some me time. Doing one of the things I like best ... hmmm ...


Today was also good. After sending Najihah to school and since Nadiah has no KAFA today, I went for a morning walk with Ali (in the stroller of course). In the middle of my walk my BFF smsed asking if I wanted to go for breakfast. So breakfast it was at Grand City (our favourite tosai shop). After a few good laughs an hour later, I went to drop off some stuff at my SISTA's house in PJ and then to my mom's place in Shah Alam for a quick errand. Back home to get Nadiah ready and off to school and here I am now.


Najihah has no KAFA today either so am wondering if it is a good idea to go out or not. I feel like it but maybe should not so as to save money. You know how it is when you go out. Money just keeps pouring out. You would spend a minimal of RM50 at least. Been trying hard to tightem my belt these days. Not because of anything but I have a little loan to pay off due to too much of doing one of those things I like best ....


So let's see how the afternoon goes and if I can satisfy this itch to do more retail therapy by staying at home so be it!

No comments: