Sunday, February 8, 2009

Saturday Crammed

I used to look forward to Saturday's cause that is the day there is no school. The only activity the girls have on that day is piano class at 10am which is over by 11am and we are free to do whatever we like.

Until now ...

Nadiah has decided she wants to take up tae-kwan-do and art class in school. I had to say no to the art class because of the timing. I have also enrolled the girls in swimming classes for the next 10 weeks. Yesterday was their first lesson and looks like they enjoyed it.

I say enjoyed it because they were not beeing leechy, if you know what I mean...

The good thing about the swimming classes is I have enrolled them together with my girlfriend's kids. So it's a whole big happy family. Or another excuse for us girls to make sure we can spend some Goss time together.

Their coach is Syed, who some of my girlfriend's claim is not much of a looker for their eyes to view. Hmmmm, another way of saying tak handsome langsung and he doesn't have a six pack. He better not be reading this! But the girls have no complaints about learning how to swim for him so neither do I lah!
Yesterday they learned how to paddle, how to put their head in the water and how to not be afraid of the water. An accomplishment indeed, now I have to buy goggles! I can't wait for them to be able to swim. Then when we go for holidays we would not need to bring those floats and bother blowing into them.

1 comment:

sherie merry said...

Next week jangan lupa bawak goreng pisang & munchy2 tau. Hunger ....