Monday, July 28, 2008

BAT MOBILE.....

How was your weekend? Mine was pretty good. Except I was supposed to meet two of my cousins but at the last minute they couldn't come.

My two girls had replacement school on Saturday and after sending them to school, Bob and I attempted to watch The Dark Knight but all tickets for all shows that day was sold out. Which made us even more curious to watch the movie. Then came Sunday and we had some family matters to attend to. And last night we attempted going to the cinema again and Yea! we got to tickets. So we sat there anticipating the best.

While waiting in line for tickets (I tried doing the on-line ticketing thing but I didn't know how to) we were thinking about how good the business is for movies. Hmmmmm....

Anyways, we enjoyed the movie but Bob didn't think the story line was strong enough. I liked it, I think its the best Batman movie so far. And it wasn't as dark as the other movies. I kinda like this Bruce Wayne too, but there is something missing about him. Handsome lah but something missing. I liked the way the movie just uses psychological mind games on each character and I like the good and evil fight througout. I loved the ending...it was so sad! That a hero had to pretend he was evil just to keep people believing in good. Well, that says a lot for our world too.

That no matter how bad a person is sometimes keeping an appearance is a good thing. Hmmm....

Oh ya! And this time around, I like the Bat mobile. When Bob was driving home I was pretending it was Bat mobile. Hahahaha....it seemed to go you know, the empty roads, the late hour and the black camry. Hahahahaha!!!

1 comment:

Matapena said...

Sigh. A black Camry is not a Batmobile... But Bob definitely does look like a Bruce Wayne type. Are you sure your guest house is not a BatCave in disguise? :)