Thursday, July 10, 2008

What happened today

As expected my friend who has been so bugging me to put out this blog was overjoyed, and I mean OVERJOYED ok, that I finally did it. I finally gave out to do this blog, but honestly, what do I out up here, everything and anything I want rite...So...

I am still learning so bare with me all you experienced bloggers!

***
I had lunch with two good friends today from NST and RapidKL. It was fun. We used to meet over food a lot when we were reporters together but now that we have moved on, somewhat, not as much time to meet over food. But it is always a pleasure to get together with old friends and talk about nothing.

Ebi, my friend from RapidKL (used to be a reporter from Berita Harian, then moved on to the Government and MASKargo and is now with RapidKL) and Hizreen (still with NST) never fail to make me smile. It is always fun to hang out. Our lives are so different now -- family, kids and all -- but we always have to make time for friends, rite?

Anyways, my point is, I had a nice lunch with them today at our favourite hang-out in Bangsar (dessert was excellent of course) and I am glad we can still rave and rant that way!

Ebi even attempted to get serious by showing us an article about Pak Lah resigning in June 2010. Hizreen and I said to him, "Whatever!" Ebi, never mix pleasure with serious stuff ok!

9 comments:

Matapena said...

That's too much info about me. I would like to keep a.. ehem... lower profile, my old fren!

habok said...

fun lah our bantering session over lunch. Must have it more often! Anyway, nevermind wat ebi says, I enjoy reading what u wrote about him. heheh...

Matapena said...

Habok? Ha ha ha!

habok said...

oits! "habok" is the acronym of my full name la. Sibuk je...!

Matapena said...

Cik Habok, how come you don't comment in my blog eh? Maybe after I WRITE about you...

habok said...

I will in due time...

Sundaelicious said...

Cause you MP are not a priority in Miss Habok's life, remember!

Matapena said...

Mana la tau. Habok pun tara...

habok said...

ooohh, hebat mengata i ni... ebi, u wait ah...