Thursday, July 10, 2008

Friends

Friends. They come and go rite? But there are friends who are I strongly believe, for life. I am 36 years old and I have come across many friends and "friends". I can count on two hands who my friends are. Hehehe...and I am happy they are only a handful. Of course I have BFF's (Best Friends Forever), those which you tell everything and anything too. To those who fill this post, Love Ya!



Recently, I took up Facebook. And it has opened up a whole new world for me. I have found friends which I have known since I was seven. You see we all went to the same school. From standard 1 to Form 5. (Assunta by the way) Yea....Assunta



And having found these friends again have really changed my life. Here you have a group of 36 year old women, who have families, kids and commitments now. The last time we really hung out with each other was when we were 17 and didn't have a clue about changing diapers or cooking a decent meal. And now here we are with all our added responsibilities and commitment and we are happy. Happy we are connected again. We have become sounding boards for each other. We have become each other's shoulder to cry on. And shopping buddies too (which is really really very damaging!)



But it is added comfort to know that you have someone to turn to. Someone who you know will never judge you. Who accepts you the way you are, no matter what.



This entry is for my BFF's (one in Kayu Ara, one in Bdr Sri Damansara, one in Seri Kembangan and one in Putrajaya) and for my GGG.



Love ya all...Mmmuuuaaaahhhhh!

*PS Unable to put more pixs of my BFF's as I don't have them...hmmmm!

4 comments:

Matapena said...

Oh thank you my dear friend. While you're at it, do remember to state how you got into Facebook at first. Who was the culprit... hmm.

Anonymous said...

Wow...I'm really touched !! I think I had tears in my eyes. Well said girl ;)

Sundaelicious said...

Love ya alll......

wanes said...

Thanks beb for accepting me as BFF. Am touched. U too are one of the VVIP in my life...U have been there when i needed support, unlike some ppl - so i guess, the rest, i just consider them as ppl in passing...take care now.