Monday, September 22, 2008

HAPPENING!!!

I had the most happening buka puasa with my girlfriends last Saturday. We almost cancelled the event because of my miscarriage but I told my husband, no, I want to still have it cause I need the cheering up. And cheered me up it did!

It was an event that we had been planning for almost 2 weeks, from the extensive menu to the most minute detail of which fireworks to play. When the day finally came there was definite excitement in the air.

I made sure I had enough bed rest that day, and stayed off my feet the whole day so that night I could go downstairs and be with my girl friends. All arrived promptly for break fast with husbands and kids in tow. Except for Nik Sheireen and Jami whose husbands were away and had other prior engagements.

It felt like Hari Raya already. We had fireworks and way too much food! The kids had so much fun and the best part if it all? Was seeing our husbands all get along!!

There we have it (From left back row) Zurni, Nik Sheireen, Jami, Adeen, Suzana, Shake. (Seated from left) Oleen, Nikki and Sherie. Nat and I are missing!
We even had a packing left over session for sahur! Here is (From left) Adeen, Oleen, Jami and Shake. Aida is chopped off far left!


Nikki attempted to make our favourite dessert, Sundaelicious, and Sue was trying it out. It turned out fantastic and was a hit!



That's us but 2 of us are missing. They went for a smoke!

This is Natasha and her youngest Sophia, macam dalam jail!


Zurni is always the quiet one. She just sits and listens to our rants and raves. Nikki is seen with the video camera here

No comments: