Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Musings for today

My daughter, Najihah, the eldest, is attempting to fast today but I told her to open half day cause she goes to afternoon school and I don't want her to faint. As it is, she eats like a bird anyways. But both she and Nadiah did a good job and fasted the whole day on the first of Ramadhan.

I however, have failed miserably. I fasted on the first day and am suffering until today. Guess this little baby growing in my tummy doesn't like not being without food! I still have a bad headache and now can't do much. It takes so much to even lift my head. Oh well....let's pray I feel better tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What affects our lives most of all? Is it our loved ones, family or friends? For me it would be a little bit of all of course. Over the past few weeks, several things have happened to me and I have received all kinds of reactions from loved ones and friends. And also long time friends (or flames!!). Sometimes I wonder why things happen the way they do and what God is trying to tell us by bringing those things to our attention.

Who knows? But we have to take everything with a little pinch of salt, not too seriously but not too lightly either.

In this good month of Ramadhan, to all my friends and loved ones, I seek forgiveness for anything that I have said or done that has hurt, offended or upset you.

God Bless...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A baby on the way? This is the happiest news I'd heard so far this week. News of one expecting their lil ones r always dialu-alukan.Am so happy for you! Congrats & take care :)

Matapena said...

Yes. Babe in Ara is pregnant! I hope it's a boy :)...

Sundaelicious said...

Thanks Anis!! Yes MP, many hope its another boy. Shall I have a baby naming contest hahahahahaha!!!!

habok said...

Congrats Yats.... bestnye... The more the merrier, they say. :)

habok said...

Hey Yats, congrats.... Such a joyous occasion. As the saying goes, the more the merrier. Let's celebrate over a lavish spread of mouthwatering dessert... heheh.