Thursday, September 11, 2008

What to do ...

Today is a rather slow day. It started out slow and it is still slow. Slow days are not a bad thing but when you are fasting it can be a bit trying. My two girls have been at home for the past 4 days dur to the UPSR exam break. That has also been very trying. They have exams next week and I have been bugging them to study but you know lah when you are eight and seven how important can exams be rite! Today I feel like ranting only because there are so many things to think about. But a good friend of me told me this morning that issues are as small or as big as you make them to be. True? Yup, I think it is. Because if you let something get to you than yes, it would seem like a really big deal and if you don't, well you don't right! I am not sure what that meant. Anyways, I don't think I will make much sense today so ....

Which Pasar Ramadhan shall I go to shortly?

1 comment:

Matapena said...

It's obviously not a boring day isnt't it not? Banyak kena tangkap nih...